Saturday, February 13, 2010

Loss of a Loss

What a fun day today
But I did indeed forget
So now I need to pay
With something I need not yet
Time is diminishing
And I am finishing

---

LOL. THANKS ALBERT. So like, I was at Patty's debutante, and as my parents were driving me home around 11:54, I suddenly recalled that I had not done my poem for the day yet. So in a desperate rush, I made up a desperate couplet, and called Andy to ask Albert to log into my blog and type up:

Today was a fun day;
Hope it stays that way.

However, it seems Albert misread the message and made up this gorgeous poem. But since this is an edit, and I made it up yesterday, MY POEM STILL COUNTS FOR YESTERDAY. :D LOOPHOLES FTW.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you take this poem stuff seriously,
    As if forgetting to post a poem is heresy. ._0

    ReplyDelete