Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Calculating Romance

Lust is like a quiz in math,
Inducing such an erroneous wrath;
Love is like a math test -
I really swear I try my best.
But I always seem to make mistakes,
Though I don't skip on double-checking,
And it's always, always the little things
That add up and ruin everything.

I mean, there are really many parallels.
There's subtraction involved,
Like his money from his wallet,
And problems are solved,
Like my empty stomach,
And derivatives related,
Like the downhill slope we encounter
Like any pair of star-crossed lovers ill-fated,
After passing our maximum extrema of the graph,
The point we reach right before
You leave me limited, wanting more,
And approach my love life's exit door.

The only difference is that
Though I don't mind failing love or lust,
Passing calculus is a must.

A/N: Stupid math homework. ): 6 more problems to go. t_t

No comments:

Post a Comment